Friday, August 3, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups



Most know I'm not a baker, but at least I can make cookie dough. I thought this was a cute idea and you can fill the cups with whatever toppings you would like. I had originally planned on filling mine with m&m's but I didn't have enough. So, I ended up using chocolate chips. They were so easy to make and delicious!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups

Ingredients
1 batch of your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough (I stick to the basic Toll House cookie recipe that is on the back of the chocolate chips, but store bought cookie dough will work too)
Any mix-ins you want (I've seen them filled with m&m's, ice cream, frosting, and crushed up candy pieces)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare cookie dough according to your recipe. Grease 12 muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray or you can use cupcake liners. Place a spoonful of dough in each muffin well and use your fingers to spread the dough up the sides of the well.

Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. I took the cookie cups out half way through and used a spoon to push down the centers of the cookies a bit and did this again when the cookies were done.
Remove the cookies from the pan using the edge of a butter knife.

18 comments:

  1. These look great! Perfect for any chocolate lover :)
    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yum, yum! I love this. Would be so great for kids' parties, too. :) Thanks for sharing!! -Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Oh how I love chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! These would go good in little goody bags for a party or as gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! What a creative idea! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been on a major cookie cup kick lately. Biting into those would be a chocolatey dream come true. I'd love it if you'd come by and link them up at Sweets for a Saturday. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2012/08/sweets-for-saturday-80.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I think I saw some super-decadent ones with a Reese's peanut butter cup in place of the choc chips quite a while ago. That seemed too sweet for me, but these look juuuust right :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following by email from the Blog Hop Social.

    OMG! This looks so wonderfully delicious. Too bad I can't bake to save my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea! It will satisfy my sweet tooth and if I make the small version it won't affect my weight loss plan! Tx!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look delicious! Found you thru the Welcome Wednesday blog hop at Take It From Me. Newest follower... would love a follow back!

    www.momontherunx2.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute, my kids would love those! Thanks for sharing at my party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look awesome! Thanks for sharing at our Pinteresting Link Party! Glad to see another blogger from the Chi-Town Burbs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a awesome idea! We would love to invite you to join us on Saturday Show & Tell on Cheerios and Lattes! I know my readers would love your awesome ideas! Have a great weekend!
    Mackenzie :)
    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com/saturday-show-tell-23/

    ReplyDelete
  14. YUM! this look wonderful. Thanks for sharing on FFF.
    http://marlys-thisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. totally pinned this - thank you for linking with Kids in the Kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. stopping by from mom's test meals - this is such a great idea! my son would go nuts for these :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed with love by BDD