Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Slow Cooker Spicy Cream Cheese Chicken









This is one of my favorite chicken recipes. I love how easy it is to prepare and this chicken makes a great filling for tacos, enchiladas and nachos. It's great as a dip too or served over rice. Delicious!

Slow Cooker Spicy Cream Cheese Chicken

Ingredients
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
5 oz cream cheese, cubed
1 Can Black Beans, Drained
1 Can Rotel
1 Tbsp Chili Powder
1 Tsp Cumin
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Pepper


Spray inside of your crock pot with cooking spray. Add all of your ingredients, cover and cook on low 4-6 hours. During last hour of cooking time add your cream cheese. When chicken is ready shred and prepare to your liking. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. YUM! I was just thinking about sitting down and finding some great recipes for football season! This sounds perfect! I'm your newest follower, and would love for you to stop by my website: www.solesearchingmamma.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget, you always have some of the best food! This sounds so delish! Thank you for sharing at All My Bloggy Friends last week. I can't wait to see what you share this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...