Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Cups





Two of my favorite things (pepperoni and lasagna) combined in a tasty little wonton shell. I love that they are much less time consuming than preparing regular lasagna but have all the flavor of eating a slice of lasagna. They are also kid and diet friendly! I paired mine with a garden salad to complete the meal. I'll be making these again soon!

Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Cups
Points Plus 3 (per cup)
105 Cal, Carbs 10.5, Fat 3.7, Fiber less then 1g, Protein 9.5

Ingredients
24 wonton wrappers
1 cup Low Fat Ricotta Cheese
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Oregano
2 oz Turkey Mini Pepperoni (regular is ok too)
1 cup pizza or marinara sauce (I used Classico Fire Roasted and Garlic Marinara)
1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese


Pre-heat the oven to 375. Lightly mist a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.

In a small bowl combine ricotta, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper.

Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the 12 sprayed muffin cups. Using about half of the ricotta, spoon evenly into the wonton wrappers. Follow by spooning some of the marinara sauce and pepperoni. Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over the top of each cup. Press another wonton wrapper on top and repeat the layering steps with the remaining ingredients.

Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin. Enjoy!

22 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these look so yummy! I love pepperoni and lasagna. Will definitely be trying these soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look incredible! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good! I have been craving pizza all day & this has pushed me over the edge! I am going for pizza tomorrow ... or maybe I'll get the fixins to make these - Pinning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I found this recipe. I have been making Lasagna with the wontons and not feeling like they are cooked through (following recipe) Another recipe I found baked them a little first before adding filler but you are the first to cook them for a good period of time. My recipe has in oven for 10 mins. Going to try these and see how they turn out. They look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that looks great! My family will LOVE it!
    New fan ..I'm following from www.crochethappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want - wait, no, I NEED one of these right now! We love having you at Whimsy Wednesday!
    Kelly,
    Smart! School {House}
    www.smartschoolhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look amazing! Can't wait to try. I'm hoping the individual portions will help me with portion control. I can eat a lot of lasagna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Newest follower here! I found you through the Wednesday recipe link up! Thanks for the recipe, it looks so yummy!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE these!
    Thank you for linking them to Wonderful Food Wednesday. Really yummy!

    Kerrie
    http://familyfoodtravel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bridget, this looks so good! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday. Hope you have a great weekend and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy I think I'll make this for our grandchildren. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Wishing you a beautiful weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love pizza and those look great for a Super Bowl party. Thanks for sharing your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2 of my faves wrapped up in one...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look divine! Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look so good... I am going to make these next week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonton wrappers are such a great idea for this. Perfect small bites.
    Thanks for sharing them with us at the Super Bowl Party.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey there! I've been reading your site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job!

    My web-site; social Media

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of info. I'm glaԁ thаt you shаrеԁ this uѕеful information
    with us. Pleaѕe stay us up tο date lіke
    this. Thanκ уou for ѕhаrіng.


    Hеre іs my blog pоѕt - nagelpilz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fаntаstic website уou have heгe but I
    was wanting to know if you knew of any сommunity fοгumѕ that
    covеr the ѕame topіcs talked about hеre?
    I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get advice from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

    Also visit my blog :: madchatroulette.com ()

    ReplyDelete
  20. Τhank you, Ι havе јust bеen loοking fοr infoгmatіon about thіs toрic for ages аnd yours is
    the greatest I've found out so far. However, what about the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the supply?

    Here is my web site :: 7:32 Am

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am reаlly enjoying the thеme/desіgn of
    youг blog. Do you eνer гun into anу ωeb broωseг сompatibility problems?

    A feω of mу blog readerѕ have cοmplаіned abοut my
    blog not operatіng cοrrectlу in Εxрlοгеr but lookѕ great in Fігеfoх.
    Dο you have any rеcоmmendations tο hеlρ fiх thiѕ issue?


    mу wеb page; nagelpilz []

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed with love by BDD