Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Crock Pot Sante Fe Chicken



I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. I sure did! I can't beleive Christmas is over. That went quick. I wanted tonight's dinner to be a healthy one. I need to detox from all the holiday eating I did the past couple of days!

Crock Pot Sante Fe Chicken
Adapted from Skinny Taste
Serves 4 WW PP=5
Cal 257, Fat 7g, Carbs 16.7g, Fiber14g, Protein 31.5g

Ingredients
16 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups black beans, drained
1 cup petite diced tomatoes
1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup corn
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp cayenne pepper

In the bottom of your crock pot combine chicken and the rest of the ingredients except for the cheddar cheese. Cook on low 5-6 hours. About 30 minutes before serving remove chicken and shred. Return to crock pot and stir. Serve over rice and top with shredded cheddar. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Lovn' this,I could eat black beans in everything.
    Visitng from Rattlebridge Farm Foodie Friday.

    ~Jo @ LoblollyLane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good, and should fit easily within our low-carb diet. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    Enjoy your new Red Plate, your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week. Have a great day and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed with love by BDD