Saturday, December 1, 2012

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili




This is another one of my all time favorite Chili recipes. It's a perfect weekend meal. Simple to prepare and you let the slow cooker do the cooking for you! I like to serve mine with some crumbled blue cheese on top and crushed tortilla chips. It's fantastic!

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
Serves 4
WW PP=4
Cal, Fat 1.2g, Carbs 26g, Fiber 8g, Protein 21.5g

Ingredeints
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 bottle Frank's Buffalo Sauce (12 oz. bottle)
1 (15.5-oz) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
1 large sweet onion, chopped
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup cream-style corn
1/2 cup salsa
2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped

Dump everything into the slow cooker, and stir well. Cook on low for 5-6 hours. Remove chicken and shred. Return to slow cooker and stir. Top with blue cheese crumbles and crushed tortilla chips. Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Sharing this with my hubby. I know that the guys at the fire department would love this!

    Thanks for sharing at Mealtime Monday!

    Kaylee
    www.couponingncooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I can't wait to try this, Bridget!! Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are big Buffalo Eaters of anything around here! I would love to have you come link up to my new Linky Party "Show Me Your Plaid Monday's"
    http://www.pandpkitchen.com/2012/12/02/show-me-your-plaid-mondays-1/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for linking up to Show Me Your Plaid Monday's! I am pinning every post that links up each week to my pinterest page. I hope you come back each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this recipe, Bridget! I like trying new things with buffalo wing sauce. I will have to try this soon. Thanks for sharing on Marvelous Mondays! :) I will be featuring this on my blog at tomorrow's party!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding story there. What happened after? Take care!
    Also visit my site neucopia review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi There,
    I actually use Great Northern Beans and yes I rinse and drain them. I'll be sure to update the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!! I'm using cannellini (white kidney) bean. So excited for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...