Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu



I love chicken cordon bleu and I don't know why I've never thought to make it in the crock pot before. I wanted to make mine somewhat diet friendly so I was excited to find a weight watcher friendly recipe. It was fantastic. Really filling but without feeling guilty. That is my kind of dinner!


Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
Heavily Adapted from LaLoosh.Com
Serves 4
WW PP=9
Cal 336, Fat 8.2g, Carbs 30g, Fiber 1g, Protein 36.7g

Ingredients
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup cooked ham (I used John Morrell julienned ham)
1 cup 98 percent fat free cream of chicken soup (I hate cream of chicken so I used 98 fat free cream of mushroom)
1/2 cup fat free milk
4 slices swiss cheese (I used sargento ultra thin swiss)
2 cups dried herb stuffing mix (I used stove top savory herbs)


Mix together the soup and milk in a small bowl
Layer chicken breasts over the sauce
Cover with swiss cheese and then ham
Pour the remaining soup over the chicken, cheese, and ham
Sprinkle the stuffing on top
Cover, and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or 2 to 3 hours on high. Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. I love Chicken Cordon Bleu. This looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridget,
    I can't wait to try this recipe, it looks delicious, your recipes are always delicious! Hope you are having a great weekend and thank you so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of it in the crock pot either, great idea. Thanks for sharing this recipe on foodie friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, this looks so comforting! Thanks for sharing at Foodtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed with love by BDD