Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups



These roll ups were the perfect dinner. They combined two of my favorites, pizza and lasagna. They were also really easy to prepare and a hit with the toddler too!

Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups
Makes 8
WW PP=4 per roll
Cal 169, Fat 5.5g, Carbs 18.7g, Fiber 1g, Protein 8.1g

Ingredients
8 lasagna noodles
2 oz pepperoni, chopped (I used turkey pepperoni)
1/2 cup pizza sauce (I like Classico)
1 cup low fat ricotta cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp pepper
1 cup shredded Italian five cheese blend

Cook noodles according to package directions, drain.
Place noodles in a 13x9 casserole dish.
Combine ricotta cheese, oregano, garlic powder, pepper, and 1/2 the shredded cheese. Spread 1/4 cup over each noodle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Add pepperoni and roll up.  Place seam side down. Top each roll with pizza sauce.
Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love the flavor combinations. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Win I clicked this I thought sinfully delicious. Turns out there is not a lot of sin. A win/win. I am glad I saw this at Foodtastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning,
    Thank you so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday. Hope you have a lovely week and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for super post
    Telepizza Pizza Restaurant and Free Food Home Delivery

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...