Saturday, December 21, 2013

Three Cheese Chicken Crock Pot Nachos




Well, I'm done with my Christmas Shopping and I've stocked up on everything I need for Christmas dinner so now I am able to relax and wait for this crazy snow/ice storm we are supposed to get this evening. I plan on finishing up my wrapping and don't feel like cooking. I've been craving chicken nachos like crazy lately and since I'm obsessed with my Crock Pot I decided on these simple and delicious three cheese chicken crock pot nachos. Top them off with all of your favorites and you have a tasty dinner!

Three Cheese Chicken Crock Pot Nachos
Serves 4

Ingredients
16 oz boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
2 tbsp. chili powder
1 can rotel, drained
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
3 cups tortilla chips
any additional toppings of your choice

Arrange chicken in the bottom of the crock pot. Sprinkle with chili powder. Add in the rotel and cheeses. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours. Spoon over tortilla chips and garnish with any other toppings of your choice. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Can't wait to give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...