Sunday, July 13, 2014

Chipotle Lime Grilled Chicken



I can't get enough of the grill in the summer so I am always coming up with new ways to grill chicken. This Chipotle Lime Grilled Chicken is a simple yet delicious way to prepare chicken. It makes the perfect weekend meal when you don't want to spend a lot of time preparing dinner. It was a hit with my family!


Chipotle Lime Grilled Chicken
Serves 4
WW PP=2
Cal 125, Carbs 0, Fat 2.5, Protein 10

Ingredients
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 chipotle chiles in adobo, chopped
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
Juice of one lime



Combine all ingredients, except for chicken, in a large bowl and set aside. Using a large ziploc bag add chicken and add chipotle mixture. Place in fridge and marinate for at least two hours. The longer the better.

Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Grill chicken 7-8 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. This looks delicious; chipotle and lime are one of my favorite flavor combos. Stopping by from the Monday linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this flavor combo, and then to put it on chicken and grill it! Soo good!
    Stopping by from in and out kitchen party and I am so glad that I did :-)
    Cathy @ three kids and a fish

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks TOTALLY amazing! I saw your recipe in several link up parties today and I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic. I agree. I love cooking on the grill. Thanks for linking up to Merry Mondays! Kathleen @ Fearlessly Creative Mammas

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed with love by BDD