Monday, July 21, 2014

Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Tacos




It's going to be a hot one today here in Chicagoland and I've been wanting to make enchiladas for a while but I certainly don't want to use the oven. So, instead of traditional enchiladas I decided on enchilada tacos. Super easy to prepare and best of all...the crock pot does all the cooking! You get all the flavors of a chicken enchilada in taco form. They were a hit!


Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Tacos
Makes 10 Tacos
WW PP=3
Cal 102, Carbs 13.3, Fat 2, Fiber 1, Protein 9.6

Ingredients
16 oz. boneless skinless chicken
1 tbsp. chili powder
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 can enchilada sauce
1 can rotel, drained
10 white corn tortillas (I used mission brand)
shredded lettuce, cheese, sour cream etc for toppings


Arrange chicken in bottom of crock pot. Season with chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Add in the enchilada sauce and rotel. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Shred chicken and spoon into tortillas. Add any additional toppings of your choice. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. A tasty and delicious recipe and you did not have to heat up the kitchen either. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Looks great. Where would we be without crockpots? Thank you for linking at the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up to Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday last week. As one of the co-hosts, I will be featuring your recipe on Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday this week on my site, Detours in Life. Congrats! Please stop by and grab a feature button when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed with love by BDD