Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pizza Panini Sandwiches



I love a good toasty warm sandwich especially if I make it in the Panini Press. I knew Pizza Panini's would be something my whole family would enjoy. Of course they were a hit. Who can resist toasted cheesy goodness? I know I can't! What's better is that they are even WW friendly. A win/win in my book!


Pizza Panini Sandwiches
Makes 4 Sandwiches
WW PP=10
Cal 383, Carbs 43, Fat 12, Fiber 1, Protein 23

Ingredients
4 ciabatta rolls
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1 cup pizza sauce
8 slices mozzarella or italian blend cheese
4 oz. turkey pepperoni
Any other pizza toppings of your choice (We used green pepper and fresh sliced tomato)


Lightly brush each roll with olive oil. Sprinkle garlic powder evenly over top. clean hands. Spread pizza sauce on each slice and top with cheese. Place pepperoni slices on one of the halves and any other additional toppings and then place the two pieces of bread together.

Grill on a panini press or griddle until both sides of bread are toasted and golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with an extra side of sauce for dipping if desired. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a delicious panini. I only recently got a panini maker and am loving it. I will try a pizza panini too.
    Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridget! I'm stopping over from Let's Get Real today. I love pizza sandwiches and so do my kids. We like to make them in our waffle maker. Crazy, huh? I like how you added the garlic to the bread. That is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I'll have to try them in the waffle maker. Fun idea!

      Delete
  3. Hi Bridget,
    Your Pizza Panini Sandwich looks awesome! Thanks for sharing with Full Plate Thursday, I always look forward to your visits!
    Come Back Soon,
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed with love by BDD