Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Spicy Four Cheese Chicken Spaghetti



I'm really on a spicy cheese kick lately. I never ever get sick of spicy foods and this is a very popular dish in my house. It's super easy to make which is one of the reasons why I love it. A great meal for a busy weeknights!


Spicy Four Cheese Chicken Spaghetti
Serves 6
WW PP=8
Cal 307, Carbs 44.6, Fat 6, Fiber 6, Protein 18.3

Ingredients
1 12oz. box spaghetti (I used Ronzoni)
2 cups cooked chicken, diced
1 can rotel, drained
1/2 cup reduced fat milk
1.25 cups shredded 4 cheese american blend (I use Kraft)

Cook spaghetti to al dente. Drain and set aside.

While pasta is cooking, in a large saucepan combine milk and shredded cheese. Whisk until melted and smooth. Add in the rotel. Stir and pour over spaghetti and toss in chicken. Serve immediately. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. A dish my family would enjoy, pinned! They love anything cheese and spaghetti is something they'll usually eat. This does look like something to whip up for busy nights. Now following on G+. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bernadyn! I hope you all enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Bridget- This is a Tickle My Tastebuds at http://imnotatrophywife.com tomorrow! Thanks for linking up! laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely something that would be a hit in our house. Thanks for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday." Looking forward to seeing what you'll share this week. http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com/2014/07/try-new-recipe-tuesday-july-22.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed with love by BDD